Give your students all of the key information about Behavioural Economics on a single page with this Consumer Behaviour Knowledge Organiser and Self-Quizzing Sheet. These resources provide essential knowledge for A-Level economic studies in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. This package includes a PDF knowledge organiser, along with a second copy with key points omitted, allowing students to test their memory.
The knowledge organisers in this series have been optimised for AQA Economics A-Level, but should also be useful for students following Eduqas, OCR, and Edexcel Economics A-Levels. This product was developed in response to high demand following the popular Year 1 Macro Knowledge Organisers.
- Reasons for government intervention
- Indirect taxes
- Price controls (maximum and minimum prices)
- State provision
- Tradeable permits
- Government failure
- Revision Lessons: Move through a whole topic in one go with concise revision notes
- Independent Revision: Particularly helpful for students who can be a little overconfident with their revision, as it shows where there are gaps
- Reference: A single source of key economic principles, a handy alternative to heavy textbooks or needing all of their notes since the start of the course
- Topic Overview: Provides a high-level, useful at the start of a topic to show where learning is going
- Lesson Starters: Printing off a self-quizzing sheet works well as a retrieval starter
- Posters: Students can blu-tac an A3 knowledge organiser somewhere prominent to look at regularly
This resource is also included in the Year 1 Micro Knowledge Organiser Bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves you money and includes a booklet of all knowledge organisers and a booklet of self quizzing sheets.
You may also like:
- Year 1 Macroeconomics Knowledge Organisers and Self Quizzing Sheets
- Year 1 Microeconomics Notebook
- Year 2 Economics Knowledge Organisers (Coming Soon)
Consumer Behaviour Knowledge Organiser and Self Quizzing Sheet
This download is licensed to either an individual or a department.
As an individual, you may carry the resource from school to school but not share with colleagues.
As a department, you may share with colleagues but not share the resource between schools. Schools within a MAT must purchase separate copies of this resource.
You may place on a secured VLE for educational purposes, but please don't post it elsewhere on the web, for example on a school website.
You may not sell any part of this resource.
Upon purchase, you will be emailed a link to download a zipped folder containing PDF documents. The link is valid for 30 days. Please ensure you save your product somewhere safe and that you have the necessary software to download and view the file.