A pack of 36 note frames for students to fill in so you can be sure they have some form of notes and are taking information in. These work really well with videos like the EconPlusDal Year 1 Micro Playlist.
The Year 1 Micro Notebook download comes with 6 files.
* A Digital Notebook - Students can type in their answers and drag and drop pre-made elements onto a PowerPoint document (can also be used with Google Slides for those using Google Classroom), which can then be printed or submitted back to a teacher electronically if required. The worksheet itself is flattened so students can't accidentally delete questions. This option might be useful if you are distance learning
* A Printable Notebook - Great for Cover and Homework, and for those without computer access.
* A Printable Notebook with space for Additional Notes and Questions after each Topic- This might be your preferred choice if you are using for Pre-lesson Prep or Revision.
Each of these comes in two versions: a 'Teaching' version which follows a fairly standard teaching order, and a 'Revision' version which follows the order students might revise in if they are using video playlists to aid their revision.
* Distance Learning - perfect for the current situation
* Ongoing Revision - give Year 2 students the Year 1 Notebooks to complete in their own time throughout the year
* Flipped Learning - as a way to keep track of any pre-lesson prep*Homework - for students to complete after each lesson
* Cover - distribute at the start of the year ready so that students can work through them whenever you're off. They could recap past topics or look ahead to prep for future topics.
Year 1 Micro Notebook (Digital and Printable versions)
Upon purchase, you will be emailed a link to download a zipped folder containing PDF and PPT files. The link is valid for 30 days. Please ensure you save your product somewhere safe and that you have the necessary software to download and view the file.
This download is licensed to either an individual or a department.
As an individual, you may carry the resource from school to school but not share with colleagues.
As a department, you may share with colleagues but not share the resource between schools. Schools within a MAT must purchase separate copies of this resource.
You may place on a secured VLE for educational purposes, but please don't post it elsewhere on the web, for example on a school website.
You may not sell any part of this resource.