The original Retrieval Roulette spreadsheet was made by Adam Boxer. You can view his original blog post here.
The Game Board spreadsheet was made by Mr Allsop History, and you can read his post here
How to use:
1) Click on the 'Questions' tab
2) Look what question number you have taught up to
3) Type this in cell F1
4) Look at which topic this question comes under
5) Type the number of the first question of the topic in cell F2
6) Type the number of the last question of the topic in cell F3
7) To print blockbusters/battleships/connect 4, just click on the tab and press print. No need to set print area.