This is RES's competition which is launched by Discover Economics and sponsored by KPMG. It is open for students in Years 10-13. Students can work on their entry alone or in groups of up to 5. The entry can be in one of several formats: blog post, video, podcast or presentation. The deadline is 14th July and the questions are as follows:
1. Are the high wages for top tier sportspeople justified?
2. Should there be a cap on what can be charged for gigs by ticket agents?
3. What economic impact would the introduction of robots and AI have?
4. What can economics tell us about how Big Tech should be regulated (if at all)?
5. What are the trade-offs between economic growth and preventing climate change?
More details here